Spy on Eyewear

8 Jun 2010

EYE-SERVICE

//Muse: Hyun Yi Lee (Major) //Editorial: Eccentric Eyes Magazine: Harper's Bazaar Korea, May 2010

Ph: Kim Young Jun
The Olsen girls launch sunglasses for Elizabeth and James in collaboration with Hong Kong-based Absolute Black Design

VALKYRIES



Kerin Rose for Christian Siriano fall 2010




SIOUX LACE EYEWEAR


SABOTAGE




W.O.W (head-wear eye-wear hybrid
* If I wore these I would be an accident waiting to happen*

All the above available at www.a-morir.com
The Elizabeth and James shades would probably be the safer bet out of the whole lot, having a small round face, can be difficult to find sunglasses for, I cant pull off the other funkdafied sunglasses, but sighs, I can appreciate the aesthetics of them from afar. Currently the weather here has gone back to dull and dreary dodging rain hour, so the only shades I currently own, have gone back to the drawer. For now the brollie is back in full use... mustn't complain though haha    

8 Comments:

  1. The Valkryie ones look fab! love the first editorial image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! *sighing* with you! I believe that Lady Gaga must own a pair of each one of these sunnies! Wish I could pull of the look, despite my trousers and cardigans :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool and also very Lady Gaga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! These shades are so gaga! I seriously dun think i can carry them off! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your sweet comment, means so much :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love those sunglasses
    The ed is super cool
    I really like your blog!!!
    There is a lottery with gift coupons of my blog if you are interested =)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010