Blackboard Brooch & Vamos Rafa

7 Jun 2010

SPEECH BUBBLE STATEMENTS
Chalk one up for this emerging young designer from Sydney, Blackboard Brooch, speech bubble brooches Make the statement you want to make, then rub it out and start again..... Mine should read SLACKER, since last week blog slackness crept in, I was swept up by the Roland Garros Tennis finale along with a BBQ blitz and Family Wedding. The brooches Available online at Oye Modern


CONGRATULATIONS RAFA
The nervousness was killing me this weekend, But I was absolutely elated for Rafael Nadal, who lifted his fifth Roland Garros title, after coming back from bad injury problems and enduring a tough year. He's a tennis player who I've followed closely over the last 6 years, and have had the pleasure of watching him play in the Monte Carlo Masters.  He's always been a class act on and off the court and I am so proud to be his fan - not just today but always.     



5 Comments:

  1. Look forward to the Tennis at Wimbledon. Strawberry's and cream yum.



    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Love that brooch! My brooch would say *many* interesting things!

    And congrats to Nadal! You're right about him being a class act :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove Rafa!

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010