Feel Good Treats- Misguided Splash Nails

12 Oct 2010

The narrative moves rather sluggishly, that narrative being moi over the past two weeks. I've never really shared with you my enthusiasm towards organic health products. Sadly my enthusiasm for such items is not shared by my purse strings. Buying organic chemical free items is time consuming and pricey, so I always look to what I have in the fridge and kitchen, items such as honey, ginger, lemon and tumeric for home-made concoctions. The only problem is, it can sometimes get messy and whoever is in the kitchen is normally shoving me out of the way to make room to bake.
Trying on the MissChievous Vibrant Coral
I've been known to have ample's of enthusiasm for creating my own pharmacon lair in the home, until the daily grind digs in and its tick tock, and it has been this way since I fell stagnant and so I've decided to take things one footprint slower and treat myself inside and out, with some wheat-grass and krill oil and some good old home-cooking, banning any ready meals and feeding some massage oils for the skin. And perfect timing! I was entreated by Misguided womens fashion, to try out their new nail polish range called 'Misguided Splash', and it positively helps to feel good on the inside if you feel good on the outside.

            
But do you know what I was mostly satisfied about? was that these nail polish range are all Formaldehyde and Toluene free! Formaldehyde can cause irritation of the skin, eyes, nose, and throat and may also cause asthma, and so it has none of those toxic element's, proving to be a good pick me up to banish my blues. Here's hoping more beauty industries take the same initiative.

6 Comments:

  1. Lovely shades of pink. I don’t own any of this brand. This would be a good way to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're feeling better and using some beauty therapies. ;0

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coral color looks amazing on you!! Another cool polish line to try that's all organic is Ginger & Liz. Here's a post I did about them: http://www.lovebrownsugar.com/2010/09/ginger-liz-carols-daughter-fall-colour.html

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never really think about all the junk they put into these products! So I'm glad some companies are going toxic-free! And I'm especially glad you took good care of yourself on your sick leave :) But it's great to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAAYYYY! You’re back!!!

    I’m loving a couple of those pinks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I never knew that about formaldehyde :S luckily I don't use that many beauty products, but next time I surely will take a closer look at the ingredients of them.

    The colours of those polishes look lovely btw :D

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010