Happy Thanksgiving

25 Nov 2010


I received an email a few days ago asking if I would like to do a review for CSN Stores and I was more than happy to take up this offer, giving me an additional reason to be thankful, I'm practising the thanksgiving spirit. CSN Stores has impressive online stores where you can find everything from great interior art design to beautiful bedroom furniture to chic cuisine devices and I'm much looking forward to the review!
ENJOY BLACK FRIDAY POUNCE ON THEM BARGAINS

♥  ‡ ‡ The GUILTY HYENA † ♥ ♥

6 Comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving hun! Although I know you're not celebrating.

    Though you can celebrate Friday tomorrow being the end of the week haha and of course all the followers of this blog including moi! :)


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving


    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowwwwwwww loveeeeeeee your posts

    love love your blog

    check our blog. hope you will like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. weeoow happy thanksgiving!
    haha NO i hate afl!
    do you? haha i doubt it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Late thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Thanksgiving to you too! Though I didn't brave the crowds for Black Friday. It's just not for me :(

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010