My letter to all shoe owners

22 Dec 2010

To, all the Shoe owners on this land,

Legend has it, that my name UGGs is short for 'Ugly' :( my existence is to keep your toes and feet snugly, not ugly, please look at me with more fondness and affection. I'm super comfy, great for winter and sometimes kinda cute, if you get beyond my exterior and poor reputation.

My Bleeding-Sole Regards
From Ugg

These Uggs were purchased on vacation, years back in the cold winter of New York.
My Ugg ear muffs keeping me warm in this heavy snow.

4 Comments:

  1. :-) So adorable the letter from Ugg! I think Uggs are perfectly fine to wear in the cold.

    I like the ones you chose, they look different better than the usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are preaching to the choir, love! I'm a kindred UGG aficionado :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo's taken and sculpture ha! Such a cute letter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the fake ones because I'm too ashame to buy another pair. Perfect to wear when it's freezing.

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010