God Save The Queen

4 Mar 2011

BRITISH HUNKY-DORY
Another dose of Japanese vision and flair with the customized leather jacket by ilil , it is likely inspired by the nearing Royal Wedding. A lofty usage of printed gold 50p coins displaying Queen Elizabeth, somewhat leaving a punk England sentiment.  
Residing from the U.K and England, it's probably natural that I don't find anything England related as fascinating as other non British folk, though I have noted over the last decade, the union jack flag is favored fashionably on many products as well as many other British memorabilia. Alexander McQueen further, played a huge impact of galvanizing the trend for red, white and blue with his God Save McQueen Union Jack collection. Here are a few British inspired driblets below.


I usually prefer, keeping away from wearing any Union Jack apparel, unless the World Cup is around, though I would make the exception for Katie Eary British Bulldog Print T-Shirt LFW S11. Seen below featuring a graphic bulldog and Union Jack screen print to the front, with a gold plated metallic studding.

 HAVE A HAPPY WEEKEND - SPEND IT FRUITFULLY! 

8 Comments:

  1. Wonderfully British! Fun Punk customization on the jacket. Love the collage you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveth eUnion Jack, but I bet it's kind of like the "I Love New York" T-shirt! Everyone that's from out of town has one, but I don't own one...never have, probably never will :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the last shirt and the keep calm and carry on :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg the dog tee is insane!! I would so wear that!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want my jasket to have those accessories too... Its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that jacket and I am a big fan of McQueen clothes.

    http://bensstylecorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one crazy Jacket.. I normally like anything with the brittish flag on it because one of my best friends lives there.... I have only been once and miss it a lot!

    XX
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Quite the statement piece, huh?

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010