London College of Fashion MA 2011

8 Mar 2011

OLIVER RUUGER
Oliver Ruuger's striking luxurious black leather, concocting porcupine like spikes on a holdall, with tasty bulbous gold studs,  the metal hardware is stitched to the leather. The leather itself is constructed of single flat patterns, and lots of little laser cut holes all of which I individually attach each stud. The briefcase is made from 2,600 studs
Baptized the 'Blonde Umbrella' Oliver Ruuger’s adorned studded handles complete with long blonde horse hair and black hair accompanied designer Jia Ju sharp tailored suits.
Unsurprisingly, there was too much flair and craft on display at the  London College of Fashion’s MA Graduate School , I had to hug in a few more designers that charmed my palate. 
Photo's Courtesy of Adorngirl.com and T-shirt & Tails Blogspot & Catwalking

A Great ability develops and reveals itself increasingly with every new assignment, and this exhibition was no exception. I usually don't post many menswear collection's, but I couldn't keep these to myself.

9 Comments:

  1. totally in love with that briefcase!!! Look at the details!!!! Mmmmmmm :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These graduate's certainly got the know-how of how to entertain and thrill the senses!

    Oliver Ruuger's briefcase and umbrella is BEAST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO. WAY.

    Best ever!!! Umbrella + Briefcase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YIKES! mad designs *glorious*

    ReplyDelete
  5. That brief case is insane! I would love to see someone actually wear that in the workplace! If that doesn't make a statement, I'm not sure what will :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg that briefcase is perfection!!! and I'm in love also with Ager Juel Larsen work!!
    amazing post darling, lots of inspiration!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of it! The umbralla handles are awesome :))

    XX
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg this punk rock fashion is driving me insane!!! LURVES!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like what I see, you've got a great sense of fashion :)

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010