Circa Vintage Fur Coat

7 Mar 2011

MY SILHOUETTE WINTER DAYS of 1920 to 2011

Since Spring is nearing and Winter is nearly over, I thought I'll squeeze in what kept me most warm during the rush of autumn leaves that bled away. I divulge that I have a fondness for fur coats, I every so often receive a chuckle and a laugh from my family friends, owing to them witnessing me sporadically  wearing  three various winter fur coats, maybe it's because, they know I have a penchant for black and white films and pearl beads! 

Above all though, the coat can be quite practical and warm, albeit the downside is they're heavy and weighty, and I quickly become dispirited walking long distance. My favorite aspect of this coat is that It combines two of my loves- LEATHER + 1920'S/1930'S VINTAGE with the added icing of faux fur. I think all women from time to time want to feel indulgent and grandiose and I think I'm too guilty of this, thus why I slip on a fur coat, when winter seems disparaging. - It's My Winter Treat    
   
prompted to the unwise Robot Dance. 
 
I normally don't couple this black Valentino leather bag with the coat, but I needed to transport my work goods. 
Black Studded Wedge Shoes from Tokyo TSUKIJI Market 
Fur Circa Coat from a Vintage Market in London
Black Leather Handbag from Valentino Italy. 

11 Comments:

  1. Marvelous Fur Coat YOU look very regal and glamorous! I also like that it's faux fur.

    I'm so glad you decided to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word STUNNING coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is a real beauty!! loving the mix of leather and fur! and I love the way you styled it with those gorgeous studded shoes!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow u lvoe ur coat! and i love the photo poses ^^ and I LOVE UR SHOES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. IN LOVE with this coat... you look wonderful!!!!!

    XX
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous coat!!! And I love, love, love the pics of you! I'm so happy whenever I can catch a glimpse of you on the blog...keep it coming! and the shoes!!! They are fabulous and soooo you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow u look really awesome with the fur coat!!! I wished I could wear that in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  8. If that doesn't keep you warm during these cold Euro-winters... :P
    Love your bag too! :D

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010