I am yours and you, you are mine

19 Apr 2011

$98 of power high walking! at Storets   

Lately I've been spending my energies with everything but dandifying my wardrobe, I've been on the hunt for- new white acrylic wall shelves, music software to create music mixes ~ (which peeked my interest until I fail miserably) art work album covers, coffee table's...and just plain aloof procrastinating. Newly of late the two items above are on my craving scroll! Wouldn't they make a tasty combo!? The faux leather trench coat reminds me of the ala Burberry Garbardine Trench Coat with contrast sleeves, shown image below. The price difference bolsters my cravings, but doesn't aid me to reach into my purse now, as I have diddly squat this month to my name. Serves me right for my non-frugal spending.  

Patience is the art of caring slowly :(

9 Comments:

  1. omg, I am afraid that I need them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ingenious items. I like the lining of the coat :) And they would sure indeed make a tasty combo together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh ... so it's you Khushboo!! I was wondering who it was since I couldn't access the profile :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Burberry trench is amazing! And the Misty one is a great alternative :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I'll take the Misty version anytime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think the misty one is styled better :/ when i first saw it i was like eugh but seeing it worn it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot trenchcoats- great post x

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010