Lara, Mariacarla, Kristen, Nyasha and Daphne by Mert & Marcus for LOVE 6

1 Aug 2011

Religious iconography and striking head gear styled by Katie Grand and Panos Yiapanis, featuring models Lara Stone, Mariacarla Boscono, Kristen McMenamy, Nyasha Matonhodze and Daphne Groeneveld. The first photo of the zipped trail soused head-wear is glorious. I would be delighted if anyone could attempt to create a D.I.Y version of that. It's becoming more self-evident, that I really could have done with learning some practical sewing skills. Photography: Mert & Marcus

View a range of stylish womens shoes at Ellos, from heels to boots and trainers all with free UK delivery and the option to pay later. Also check out other womens fashion wear including dresses, denim, lingerie and accessories online at Ellos.co.uk.

6 Comments:

  1. I think that Jesus Christ headpiece is GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The head gear is awesome! Not sure I if like the Jesus piece though. My favorite is the crown...it's an interesting twist on the girly tiara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the crown is my absolute favorite, like a darker version of max's from where the wild things are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are fierce!
    amazing headpieces
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like how DIY-ish these hats look, I'd almost wanna say challenge accepted haha maybe

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010