Snapshots No.7 Lock Detach Collar Trend

23 Aug 2011


The collar rebellion is in full flow, lock and detach it! so many to choose from, glad to see that some of the collars are now affordable, to boot they look D.I.Y friendly, So turn your collar up to some sinfulness and fudge the lines between the crimes.. without the bulk of a fixed shirt.

DANNIJO COLLAR NECKLACES
Best bib and tucker, Dannijo accessories is point blank acapulco gold, scamper to check out the collection here, I think they're priced very well too, bearing they're not priced for the high street but just a tad above that market, something I could afford to buy sparingly. Photo's courtesy of Aram Bedrossian via Manrepellant.

13 Comments:

  1. oooh I'm crushing over the metal collars! tnx for sharing this amazing find darling, I already want one or two pieces from their site!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SQUEEEEEEEE!!!

    Wonderful blog - following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think these are such an adorable trend.
    i need to get myself some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im crazy about collars, going to do a DIY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those collars are neat, didn't know they had so much variety

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could go for a chained or studded detached collar. I love those accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lately I have been looking for the perfect boyfriend watch.. its hard to find the perfect one!

    xx
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. AH I LOVE THIS TREND. It's the perfect way to spruce an outfit! And I'm with you! Totally DIY friendly. Definitely will have to give 'er a go! :)

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these collar trend, some of them are really nice like the one with the spikes that you put a picture of, it’s so perfect I have no words, I need one in my life asap! Your have a lovely blog and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice new jewelry, bravo, stéphane, Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A new twist to collars.. loving them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow some beautiful accessories YUM, loving the bracelets and collars, ME WANT!

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010