Spectacular Mapping in Liverpool - 100 YR Anniversary of Liverbird Building

16 Sept 2011



The city of Liverpool will always have a special place in my life, It was my home for 2 and a half years, back when I was a student at Uni. I use to live a stones away from the historical Liver Building and would have loved to have witnessed this spectacular mapping with my own eyes. I'm glad I have a brilliant excuse of frequently travelling to Liverpool...by hitting the road to Anfield and supporting Liverpool Football Club!

Mapping created by Czech based team The Macula.

7 Comments:

  1. Wow that's impressive how they do that.

    I know of Liverpool because of the Beatles!..would be great to visit the places where the beatles resided.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, Really impressive ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, just like the city, shame we missed this : ) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, mapping at its best wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aldjlajdlajsdlajkldj
    asdlakjdsljad
    alsdjaldjslajdsal

    WHHATTTTT JUST HAPPENED?!?!!!?

    My mouth actually
    DROPPED.

    Seriously.
    No words.
    AMAZING.

    It would have been AMAZING too see it live! AMAAAAZIIIING!

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! That's beautiful! I'm going to forward this to my husband. He's a big Liverpool fan and I'm hoping we can make it out there sooner rather than later :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is so amazing! I'm a real sucker for this kind of projections and these Czech guys rock!
    I will save them on my bookmarks!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010