{Runway} Diane von Furstenberg A/W 2012

21 Feb 2012






















A women's handbag can be an Aladdins cave and a unintentional storehouse of memories of the past night week or year, the same could be applied to clutches for those evenings out. Diane got playful and kookified these clutches ranging from clocks to hearts to dominoes and for the all occasion's leather & fur. I can not deny their essential use for the evening you can be as flamboyant or subtle as you like.

Photos courtesy of Vogue 

4 Comments:

  1. Quirky clutches nice little fun, I concur a women's handbag can be an alladin's cave, I wish I kept mine more tidy !

    Your posts are very pleasant the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful.. very ladylike and fun, I can see children would also love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the fun playfulnes of the clutches. No matter how small the bag, I always cannot find what I need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love!! The Dominoe and clock clutches are so cool!

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010