2NE1 Dara dons Undercut Hair style

3 Jul 2012

I've done a sundry of things with my hair good & bad but an undercut has never been one of them, I've always wanted to do it! so I encouraged my sister to do it instead since I felt it would suit her better, she has softer features than I have! The outcome.. was RAD! I love her hair.  Hmm maybe I'll share a pic of her haircut on here.  

On topic, the transformational lady above Dara of 2NE1 happens to have a new hair cut too for their new upcoming album, the teaser photo of Dara's undercut looks super edgy and gorgeous, along with the tasty matching gold accessories which look versace like. I'm looking forward to zeroing in on 2NE1's new album performance and style. 


2NE1  I LOVE YOU MV (DARA)

5 Comments:

  1. woahhh!! fearless as-well as feminine I was planning to cut my hair like this a long time ago. but because of my work i cant!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, looks amazing ... love the cut! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It such a gorgeous cut -- I would try it if I could pull it off at work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sandara... i miss her back in Philippines. Now shes so famous. She looked so different on her new cut but still so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010