Iris van Herpen & United Nude : Thorn Shoe

4 Jul 2012








Thorn - tastic! Iris van Herpen x United Nude unveil their 6th shoe collaboration for the “Hybrid-Holism” haute couture collection. The inside silhouette of the spike needles form a flower-like shape.

Thorn” will be produced in very limited numbers in various colors, such as glossy nude, glossy black and matt black. Thrilled to see their collaboration is always pushing the boundaries, thus giving us tasty unconventional statement shoes.

















 Thorn shoe was created using "liquid slow molded uppers and sharp-spiked stones with a 7+inch heel and hidden platform. The spikes, made of hand cut stones such as Labradorite, Tiger’s Eye, Leopard Jasper and Moss Agate, pierce through the upper between the platform and heel, creating a semi-precious arch of thorns that form the focal point of this ferocious bootie."























Photo's Courtesy of GoRunway & Fashionising

8 Comments:

  1. HOLY SHIT! Those are the most badass shoes I've ever seen. If I only had a few thousand dollars lying around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my god these look super cool! I can’t stop looking at them :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. why how fabulous and fierce are those looks! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are really amazing!

    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these items! They are very futuristic but I could totally rock one of those dresses even the shoes!! When I see things like these I think of how powerful and creative the human mind is, its thrilling. Cool post ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love the shapes on these dresses. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sillouettes are amazing; I really adore that about IvH. The shoes are very cool, futuristic and edgy, not sure if I would ever want to get my hands on them though... ;)

    Love, Mary ♡ Fashionbirds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are amazing and also crazy!

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010