G-Dragon One Of A Kind MV : Versatile Style Guises

31 Aug 2012

I usually don't pander to the mahatmas of the fashion music or film heavyweights on here, unless I'm really compelled to! (it's not for disliking them, but I guess I feel I don't want to regurgitate popular culture infinitely) I do make an exception for G-Dragon, maybe because some of the folks in the west are not yet acquainted with him, or maybe I just need any excuse, since I'm an aficionado of South Korean bands 'Big Bang' & 2NE1.    


G-Dragon dons many various style guises in this MV, a certified style chameleon, who's not afraid to experiment. Most of the attire are from the menswear collections, as well a few pieces from the womens-wear collection, inspiring men and women alike all over the globe.  ― Have a good weekend ! 

9 Comments:

  1. So many different looks and styles - A Jack of all trades! Rad Yohji hat & Thom Browne getup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear this is the first video in which I thought he was kinda sexy...

    Great breakdown of the designer pieces! How long did it take you to find these?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really heavy prints and designs, but I am guiltily loving them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool stuff. I've never heard of him before but now I'm intrigued. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of him but I really love your themed mood boards. I find this one inspiring and (kinda) shocking at the same time... ;)

    Love, Mary ♡ Fashionbirds

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see a few items I would not mind borrowing. I love the silver chain watch! Perfect mood boards for fall and for fashion week coming up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. G-Dragon has an amazing style, but sometimes I'm not sure how to feel about him wearing women's wear. He rocks it though, that's for sure :D

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010