Madrid Fashion Week - Spring Summer 2013

7 Sept 2012

I'm trying to refrain from my posts becoming clogged up with upcoming Fashion Weeks, I will make an effort to gradually update on the beguiling runway collections. For now here is a mini round-up of Madrid Fashion week Spring/Summer 2013. I'm still very reluctant to say adiós to Summer and welcome Autumn, but here I can pine over and keep myself peppy in my summer-tide bubble - a tiny tad longer!
María Escoté




Upon viewing the first sequence of the 'Sweet Cannibal Cannibal' collection, you could be espying through a hammock mosquito mesh in the middle of the Amazon. Eyes peering out to jungle prints, foliage, angry monkeys tropical flowers, felines and birds. The collection exhibits glam biker jackets shorts and vests. Thereupon lands in a new sequence of pastel shades, skater skirts and sparkly mini dresses and maxi dress bandeau's and bustier's. Thus creating alittle something for everyone, call it the sweet cannibal buffet  - my general favourite collection. 
Teresa Helbig
The designs are inspired by the gardens of Versailles of André Le Nôtre in France, the locations sounds beatitude, the lima green boots look enticing with the feminine romantic skirts with volume, punctuated with hints of fuscia and green. 
Jesús del Pozo
The venue where this collection took place looks beautiful in an unique open setting, at the Parques del Capricho in Madrid. The pieces would certainly compliment a fine summers evening, adding sophistication and feminine chic.

Made it to another Friday. Have a great weekend EVERYBODY!

11 Comments:

  1. I wish summer would continue too..Maria's collection is RAD! not had the opportunity to view the designs from Madrid. The other collections look feminine and pretty too.

    looking forward to your fashion week posts!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first outfit all in black -- LOVE.


    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. just some gorgeous looks and styles.. love your blog layout and content! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria Escote seems like a more refined version of Jeremy Scott designs. I love it, and I appreciate that the prints remind me of island art (for example, the style of Haitian painters).

    If only all this stuff were affordable! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. So creative!!! wish I were there!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me saying that I was in love with your blog would be a major understatement!

    jadepurplebrown.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :))) <-triple chin, Very grateful for the love!!

      Delete
  7. The outfits in the last pics is totally what I'd go for. But I'm obsessed with animal prints too, so it's all fine with me, haha ;)

    Love, Mary ♡ Fashionbirds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, I love the prints from the María Escoté collection. And the Teresa Helbig outfits really do remind me of a nice summer morning picnic with a light breeze. The Jesús del Pozo outfits are stunning!

    By the way, I never complimented you on your writing, it is very pleasant to read your posts (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu!! I'm prone to laziness when it comes to writing, takes me sometimes forever collating the images and content! Writing posts can become secondary, but I'm glad it can sometimes be worthwhile :) Xx

      Delete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010