{ DIY } Fentimans Candle Holder

21 Dec 2012

I've been drinking up a storm, not the alcohol kind .. just yet! BUT the Fentiman's botanically brewed beverages, I do love a good fizzy drink and you can't beat these fine ol' naturally flavored beverages, they come in delightful old style clear glass bottles, with a screw top lid with delightful vintage packaging. So I decided to use these bottles to create a DIY bottle candle holder

I had to shave some of the wax off the bottom of the candles, since the candles I had stored, were a tad little thick to insert into the bottle top. In the end a super easy homemade DIY, that will be placed somewhere as a decorative centerpiece. :)

My final post before plump and jolly Saint Nicholas pays a visit ! "Happy Holidays to all, and to all much love and good-night!" X 

10 Comments:

  1. Very cute idea! & a great way to recycle<3

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com
    Holiday Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so right for my taste

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, my dear!

    And a Happy New Year ♥ ♥ ♥

    Let all your dream come true,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful idea. Merry Christmas and happy hlólidays <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like this is definitely the kind of thing I'll be doing when I move out of home and try to make myself fancy candelit dinners :) Really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're SO clever! what a great diy, totally my speed too, not any heavy lifting involved ;) i hope your Christmas was full of warmth, love and many warm nooks to rest in. since i'm not sure what the next week will hold i have to wish you cheers and charms now. HAPPY 2013!!!! may it be the best year yet! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great DIY I love putting candles in bottles, it's specially good when the wax runs down the bottle , I like its when you get layers of coloured wax on the bottle by using different coloured candles
    I'm now a follower
    Emma
    Http://printfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a good idea - they are such cool bottles it seems a pity to waste them.
    Loving the blog by the way :)

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010