Pamper or Prey : Curved Heel Shoe

31 Dec 2012




WALTER STEIGER SIDE GORE ANKLE  £261  / ALDO AGREDA £62.99

Saint Nicholas has probably put away his big red suit and black boots and decided to shave his beard and let Rudolph and the gang rein free, whilst making plans to lay on a beach to bask in the sun with his flip flops and sun hat on. He'll have no more mention of the 'C' word, until that time of year comes around once again!

Just how I'm feeling right now, that limbo land between the Holidays and New Year! Mind you.. sounds like I'm complaining, but I assure you, I'm feasting on copious amounts of leftovers, whilst wearing super cozy fleece pajamas and socks and watching movie marathons up to my eyeballs. My only course of action is scouring the sales online!      

Footwear and handbags are on my main agenda, I've had my eye on the Aldo Agreda shoe, which has that Walter Steiger's signature curve heel look. Good Luck scouring the SALES everyone!! http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca  

Thank You for being a lurker, follower and a friend. See you all in 2013.

Love always,

Guilty Hyena xx 

15 Comments:

  1. I LOVE visiting your super duper blog!

    Have a Fab New Year !! :*

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would certainly go for the PREY! ;) Have a WONDERFUL 2013!! huny!

    love and best wishes

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove them! So cool and on trend! Way to go for finding such a find!

    Love from Kuwait,
    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so elegant yet so chic, love the bent heels a lot xoxo

    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love the Aldo version. I love the curved heels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Aldo version..Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like them!

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!


    http://asilosofy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like them both but the left one wins. The sale is really driving me crazy :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,
    I'm coming from IFB ;)
    You have a really nice blog.
    Good luck during the sales too.
    Have a nice week.
    I'm following you.

    xoxo
    Magdalena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them, the Walter Steigers are nicer though

    Z
    http://www.are-we-on-time.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shoes are gorgeous they're so sculptural! But if anything I prefer the Aldo one...? I like laces!
    http://www.bandasaur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my god these boots are amazing, I want a pair!!

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010