The FOUR's Mondaine Collection FW 12/13

4 Dec 2012









You could say 'Three' is the magic number for the Hungarian trio Anett Gálvölgyi, Anna Zsófia Kormos and Márton Miovác who are the young designers behind the relatively new brand The FOUR. These two young women and young man, joined forces whilst attending the Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design in Budapest, and I'm glad they did! whilst peering over their enticing well styled look-book.

the FOUR new collection, Mondaine, incorporates the idea of travel and globalism, cosmopolitan, reconstructed identity
Photography – Balázs Máté 
Styling – Andi Gönczy 
Make-up – Ágnes Horváth 
Hair – Márton Miovác  Models – Julia at VM, Adrienn at FACE

The rich thick fabrics with rich patterns and embroideries seem to be inspired by African and Asian textiles. If I could, I would snap up every outerwear from this collection, a 100 x times faster than the above travelling escalator. 
I will see you later escalator ...

18 Comments:

  1. this collection is twenty kinds of wonderful!

    thanks for sharing LOVE!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very high fashion :)
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every single piece of it <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, we love these pictures :)
    they are amazing!!!

    http://kookyswank.com

    xoxo, M&M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love every aspect of these designs!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I really like your blog, the design is amazing! I'm following you!

    Check my giveaway:

    ASILOSOFY GIVEAWAY

    http://asilosofy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. *sigh* I just died a little inside (of excitement) seeing those beautiful garments... Stunning, beautiful and extraordinary. Exactly my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post and awesome pictures!!!

    Happy Monday, my dear!

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know about this brand before but it seems they have really good proposals, thanks for sharing!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love! They're amazing and I got so excited when the first one has her in a cap with Arabic on it, it says 'The Four' too cute!

    Nadia
    http://my-pinkelephant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this lookbook's amazing, gorgeous photos! www.moiminnie.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Actually, Márton is a male name, so it is by two women and one men. However, stunning collection, the best i've seen in a while. T4P!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Actually, Márton is a male name so it is two women and one men. However, stunning collection, the best i've seen in a while! T4P!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh.. Thank you Alex, for bringing it to my attention! :)

      T4P right back at you!

      Delete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010