Milan Fashion Week AW13

26 Mar 2013

I like to think I embrace Milan for it's maximalism and kitsch splendour, despite preferring to believe I'm more of a minimalist at heart, but as the beholder of my inclinations and whims, nothing I do fits in a neat box, I like to champion the simplicity as well as the elaborateness, and Milan can do opulence and elaborateness irreproachably.
○ Trussardi
Spiffy pony hair tote accessories
○ Moschino
Red + Black dominated the collection with a round of tartan and plaid. Equestrian chic, charming head-wear and emblem motifs with the leather accessory bags.
○ DSquared2

If I choose a theme for a fancy dress event, this speakeasy Jazz Club scene would be right at the top of my list, a forties fantasy fling, bringing extravagant accessories to the fore. 
○ Gabriele Conlangelo

London Fashion Week AW13 : Details Part 2

○ Simone Rocha

Continuing the transparent-tastic heels.
○ Holly Fulton

Tessellated lipstick prints and geometric art deco shapes. There ain't no party like a Holly Fulton print-party.

12 Comments:

  1. Big fan of all the blazers and jackets! The embellished plaid??? LOVE IT.
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The Italians are really out there when it comes to fashion! Not really my style, but I can appreciate the opulence :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post
    lovely moschino
    xx
    http://thedesire.blogs.elle.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog post is AMAZING.

    And my Scottish roots are buzzing with happiness after seeing the Moschino. SICK!

    I'm co-hosting a Topshop giveaway on my blog if you'd like to come by and check it out: http://goldandstudded.blogspot.ca/2013/03/topshop-giveaway.html <3

    -Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love The Moschino Plaid !!!
    BraveChica.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved DSQUARED and Trussardi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely post ^_^

    Many kisses,


    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, in love with all the tartan!

    www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. those shoes with the transparent heel are super chic!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin? :-)
    let me know!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWESOME BLOG :) LOVE IT!



    http://beautyandsparksxo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would you like to follow me> thanks :) I will do the same

    http://beautyandsparksxo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010