Tuesday Playlist : March On

12 Mar 2013



I'm still donning the breeches, spring looks to be delayed for a tad while here, I've been having plenty of perpendicular lunches lately, but I hope the coming weeks will be more go-as-I-please just like this postponed monthly playlist, image courtesy of Moody & Farrell SS13 campaign. 

I claim no responsibility should you go deaf ; )
TRACKLIST
01 Blake Lewis  – Your Touch
02 Lupe Fiasco  – Light Blue
03 Robin Stjernberg  – You
04 Lemâitre – Cut to Black
05 Major Lazer, Busy Signal, The Flexican, FS Green – Watch Out For This Bumaye
06 AlunaGeorge – Attracting Flies
07 T. Mills – Loud
08 Crywolf & Lanborg – Oceans
09 Lucy Schwartz – Feeling of Being
10 Deluxe – Pony
11 Major Lazer ft. Ezra Koenig Jessica
12 Marteria, Yasha & Miss Platnum – Lila Wolken
13 Skylar Grey – Clear Blue Sky
14 One Republic (Alesso Remix) – If I Lose Myself

Listen 

15 Comments:

  1. lovely pic
    xx
    http://thedesire.blogs.elle.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alluring playlist photo hunny, enjoy listening to your playlists and adding them to spotify!

    Always keep the coming X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact that you're listening to T. Mills! Gorgeous guy and makes incredible music x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting hair! Not sure it's practical! Will have to have a listen to some of these items on your playlist.
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I lose myself by one republic is also on my playlist now! Love that song!

    ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picks! I love Lucy Schwartz too.

    www.thislifestyled.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello very nice site!! Man .. Excellent .. Amazing .
    . I will bookmark your site and take the feeds also?
    I'm satisfied to search out numerous helpful information right here within the put up, we need develop extra techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

    Look into my web page: michael kors watches

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is madness!!! love the hairstyle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Lupe Fiasco! Your blog style and graphics are awesome.

    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award:)

    http://midorilei.com/the-versatile-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks! I will check them out for sure. Maybe we should collab on a music post?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, such a beautiful post!

    Have a wonderful weekend, my love!

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  12. will check out your tracklist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't heard of many of those singers/groups so I'm going to check those songs out right now ^^
    (I'm loving the first one so far! :D)

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010