Snapshots No.14 : Neon + Transparent + Holographic

19 May 2013


01 // 02 // 03 // 04 //

A Sunday morning snapshot of items I've been eyeing up this past week, I had just missed out on the sold out neon transparent sandals above, they're a steal for the price. Nasty gal currently have a tasty bunch of Lucite shoes, but I feel more safer and comfortable donning flat-form perspex heel shoes, than a thin perspex wedge heel, like the MARGIELA H&M invisible wedge. 

I've got Summer accessories on my mindbut a waste of endeavor maybe...as Summers in England for the past few years have been wet and cold, it's a pure mood killer. I prefer going overseas in Autumn or Winter to avoid the cold for a a few weeks but jeeeeez, I'm tempted to do the same for the Summer too! I actually find it tough going in the heat, but it has to beat the absence of sun and vitamin D 

20 Comments:

  1. I’m gonna say YES. to allll of it. ;)

    Beautiful blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geniales propuestas. Me han encantado las laser mirror clear sandal. Excelente blog. Kisses :-)
    Nekane
    http://nekane2020.blogs.elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those shoes.

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice shoes
    lovely shoes
    new post
    xx
    http://thedesire.blogs.elle.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all awesome! I love them all :) great post

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I love them all, my dear ^__^

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. The more I see the transparent trend, the more I'm falling in love with it! I've been pining for some transparent heeled stroppy shoes!
    Great picks!

    <3Jo
    www.thelittledandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. could never do neon, but wishing from seeing your posts that I can!

    x

    www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm obsessed with holographic and those shoes look amazing! *-*

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore this see-thru and chunky holographic trend.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pieces you've posted! The holographic sandals and Leather+PU Clutch are my favourites!

    Yinyin xx | YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love ALL of these! I love these posts you put together-always fresh and new!

    www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the white ones especially, I'd not know how to pair the first two! Thought they look so extraordinary and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry about the weather at home! You should come visit Cali! Thanks for introducing me to the Scarlet Room shop, I know where I'm getting my new summer clothes. Love how organized your blog is!
    xo
    http://thedeathlyfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool selection, the third pair look almost exactly like Givenchy, except for colours:0 Hmm but I think I would go for the second pair at the end:) X

    ReplyDelete
  16. your blog is a breath of fresh air

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010