Saturday Playlist : May Red Dickie bow

11 May 2013


Holy May Moly - I better get a move on this month, I skipped last months playlist, bad blog practice struck once again. Music posts give me an excuse to search for some fresh new tracks, otherwise I'd be rinse + repeating the same old songs like groundhog day. I don't know about you, but usually by the end of the week I'm bemoaning my song alarm wake-up call.

Can any song be immune to sounding unpleasant at 7 in the morning ?   Original image courtesy of Anna Bodnar
TRACKLIST
01  Don Diablo feat. Alex Clare & Kelis  – Give It All
02  AdelĂ©n  – Bombo
03  Foxes  – Beauty Queen
04  NoNoNo – Pumpin Blood
05  Private – Hell Aint A Bad Place To Be
06  Burns feat. Until The Ribbon Breaks – No One Else
07  John Newman – Love Me Again
08  Clubfeet – Everything You Wanted
09  Jimmy Burney – Outta Nowhere
10  Empire Of The Sun  – Alive
11  Birds Of Tokyo – This Fire
12  Seasfire – Oh..Lucifer
13  Florida feat. Future – Tell Me When You Ready
14  FMLYBND – Electricity
15  Lissie – Shameless
16  Stromae – Papaoutai

Listen 

10 Comments:

  1. I'm in need of some new songs- there is only so much I can take listening to the repeated playlists on the radio.

    L.O.V.E the edit on the photo hun!! such a quirky and adorbs photo including the bowtie.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genial post. Me ha encantado. Excelente blog. Kisses
    Nekane

    http://nekane2020.blogs.elle.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm listening to the playlist right now and I love the first and second song so far! ^^

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't recognize any if these songs, which means I'm in for a treat! Love new music :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excited to discover some new gems!

    www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know any song of your playlist (!) so I really need to check them out! Also, I love the picture! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010