Sports Luxe Shoe Wedge

4 Jun 2013

My aching feet and paws usually drag across floors, making toilsome work of it. I think most of you would agree that the trainer/sneaker wedges have been a manna from heaven to the feet. I DESIRED the sneaker wedge equivalent for the summer, to team them up with sport chic outfits including luxe sweatshirts, varsity tee's, loose jersey trousers, shorts and skirts. After yonks squandered surfing aimlessly through my usual online jaunts.. I stumbled across the ideal pair and bought them in black. I'm now opting to buy them in WHITE as they are super comfy to schlepp around in.  

Rearview

Perforated items have been on my radar







Sporty Sneaker Sandal Wedge - 11st

11 Comments:

  1. Ya I absolutely want this…allll the colors look perfect.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. ou super chic.

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I'm a sucker for anything perforated, plus the bonus of a comfy 'hidden' heel is definitely good. I don't blame you for wanting it in white, I'd buy all four of those hues hehehe!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are great for summer and they look very comfortable! ^^


    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love em, get the white too so I can borrow both!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel honored that you visited my blog! :P

      You can borrow them anytime! ~

      Delete
  6. Amazing sandals! So stylish:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these are amazing! I wish it was summer here so I could get a pair!
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stylish, and I bet they're super comfy too!
    -stylecurated

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010