Reiss Spring Summer Sale

3 Jul 2013

Wedding season is in full swing, and don't I just know it, 2013 has been in particular a chock-a-block calendar full of weddings and engagements however this summer I'll be squeezing in two separate wedding events in one day, luckily the venue of the events are located 30 minutes apart. I'm usually sorted for wedding guest outfits but some of them are getting a little snug for my comfort eeeek! Yup I blame it on the numerous BBQ's, though It's probably a blessing as I could do with freshening up the wedding guest outfits. I've been searching for pastel colored outfits and a more structured tailored look and came across Reiss, who have a large summer sale happening right now.

Whilst I was browsing on Reiss, I chanced upon the women's Reiss 1971 collection, the new nineteen seventy one collection from Reiss for SS13. I have to admit I never payed much attention to the edgier sub brand before, but a few of the pieces ticked the box for what I was looking for and I was also drawn to the  everyday apparel too. 

I'm loving quilted pieces on everything right now, whether that maybe on shorts trousers or tops and the Dijon quilted sweatshirt is top of my wishlist, ideal for the confused weather we have right now. I wanted to get my hands on the Reiss Grafton Mini Lock Across Body Bag for some time now, but it's sold out everywhere, it's the white + chrome and the fabric that does it for me, I hope that on the minuscule off chance it could appear on ebay, but I'm not holding my breath for it. 

Speaking of weddings, being of Asian descent, Asian weddings are immensely exhausting, usually it's a three day marathon affair filled with rituals and searching for an outfit for these occasions are a serious pain in the butt! but if ever there's a reason to get dressed up, it is a wedding. To my readers from the U.S have a smashin 4th of July. X  

7 Comments:

  1. Quilted looks are popping up everywhere and I very much like the long sleeve version in white!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bag is too cute.

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those quilted sweaters are too cute. I've never seen them before but I really like the long sleeved one! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was perusing the Reiss sale the other day but hadn't heard of the sub brand either. LOVE the quilted top, especially the white one.

    www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the second quilted top! I also have a wedding coming up this summer and I haven't found anything to wear yet! :S

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems evryone is getting married on the same year or what.. two in one day!? Hope you survived that.
    Like the quilte white top. Thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh this is a dangerous post.. I LOVE Reiss!

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010