Golden Chain Ankle Boots

8 Jan 2014

Roll on 2014 ~ How's January treating you so far ? Truth be told - I have been becoming a little domesticated lately, instead of taking advantage of the January sales, scouring for clothes, shoes and accessories, I've had to focus on home improvements. They say a Clean Home = Clear Mind.



I've been craving chain ankle boots since I clapped eyes on these Givenchy boots , there was an ice cubes chance in hell I would be buying those, so I've patiently waited for an inspired look from the high street. I came across the 'Kurt Geiger strike chain booties' but in the end I opted for the Chicwish ankle boots with chunky golden chain tying on front.




Ankle Boots with Golden Chain Decor

12 Comments:

  1. Oh wow! they're almost exact dupes!!!

    Charlotte
    www.deconstrut.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect boots - I want them :D

    Would be super nice, if you visit me too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. they - are - beautiful!

    and the heel heights is better than the one from Givenchy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These boots are truly perfect, I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How bad ass are these?! What a pair. I'm drooling over here. You know what? I bet these would be a pretty easy DIY, too...

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Niceee! And i'm thinking of a DIY version...

    http://ainihapsari.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooow! love the boots!!!

    http://beyondful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the boots, especially the chunky chain! In other news - do you collect Hard Rock shot glasses from everyone you visit, cause if so that's pretty rad!

    xoxo - Erica
    boltsandarrows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't take the credit for the collection of Hard Rock shot glasses - It's my sisters, she's a globe trotter :)

      Delete
  9. Oh my gosh those boots are an amazing find! Love them!

    XxMO
    madame-ostrich.com

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010