Jump + Frolic from Paper

17 Apr 2014

Funky 2D cartoon-like designer bags by JumpFromPaper created by Taipei based design duo Chay Su and Rika Lin ( even the cute duck wants in on the cartoon action! ) 



I've always wanted to be a cartoon comic book like character, and I came that one bit closer thanks to the Giggle Bag sent courtesy of Jump From Paper. Although I didn't need much encouragement to embrace my inner child and goofiness, life is too short to be always serious! I had a hoopla of fun shooting some photo's with the giggle bag, which is an apt name for this funky handbag!
Born from their childhood love of cartoons and comics, this designer duo created Jump From Paper with the aim making everyone’s childhoods dream come true – and confusing people. We love to confuse people, but more so, we love to see them burst out into laughter once they realize these are real bags,” say the designers. So what exactly are these bags? They’re amazingly graphic creations that look like they’ve been photoshopped into real life, straight from the pages of a comic book or cartoon. It’s true, they really look like they’ve jumped from paper.
I've recently took the plunge to join Instagram so feel free to follow! Some more NEWS I have been spending some of my free time creating a new blog redesign and I will be moving away from Blogger to a new platform to expand this blog, eeeek! I will miss Blogger it has been good to me, the blog address will stay the same, so hopefully I should have my new blogging home ready sometime in early May! See you there soon! :) Enjoy your Easter break!

7 Comments:

  1. Your bag looks like its a cartoon drawn on! what a cool idea! looks like so much fun to wear very creative.

    Have a great Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love that bag


    Want to follow eachother on blogger, GFC and blogovin?
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your boots and that bag !! You look lovely!

    carolinandalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen a bag like that one! It's so original!

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funky handbag very creative and unique! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. in the very first picture of you, it actually looks like the bag is printed on the dress which i thought was pretty cool. works well as a separate piece even better though. loves xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hey, I love that bag and your shoes! Such a nice outfit, so cool :) Definitely going to check out your insta :)

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010