Cyber Tribes Bow Ties + Tattoos

6 Feb 2010

BOW BONBONNIĆ©RE



French Designer Baptiste Viry once again presents design prowess, with delightful quirky bow tie necklaces, pomped with part militaristic, part preppy. Viry uses gold and bronze metals against the luxury leathers in shades of brown, black and navy. 

Keep your eye on the Baptiste Viry website for more information on when this collection hits the stores.


TATTOO TARANTELLA






Tattoos have never really appealed to me, the main reason as to why?.... is I can once in a while get turned off bored from an item I have purchased, I sit and have a look around me and often feel like practically changing the whole layout and decor constantly, I easily lose interest in something what a few weeks earlier I had liked. I like Change! Contentment is also the issue here and I am slowly learning how to be content.

Back to Tattoos it would be reckless of me, to have one! as I will completely hate it later on and would prefer to change it to another design or altogether would want to remove it. But I have to agree the tattoos above by Amanda Wachob are alluring creating beautiful abstract paint like tattoos, presenting a quite elegantly delicate look moving from cloth to skin as primary canvas. Wachob partners with Daredevil Tattoo in Manhattan's Lower East Side, which has flourished as one of the premier tattoo parlors since New York legalized tattooing in 1997.


18 Comments:

  1. WOW, I love that Baptiste Viry bow necklace! Ugh, I need one...
    http://champagneandmarshmallows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous funky bow-tie necklaces, the tattoo new art is quite unique as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the suspenders necklace idea! Genius!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i migh have to make my own bow neckaces now ^^

    i lvoe the vogue shoots too :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. original fashion blog... i like it =)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those necklaces! that wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THOSE BOW TIE NECKLACES! theyre pure genius i say!

    http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the necklaces such a cool blog!!
    olivias-pizzazz.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WANT WANT WANT! is so original, perfect for completing an outfit :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bow tie necklaces :)

    Love vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness the abstract tattoos are amazing! Thanks for posting this :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the necklace and about the abstract tattoos really inspiring mee! love this post!! :))
    have a nice day :))
    xoxo
    
yudia aiiu

    http://blackecstasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. great idea

    http://factorystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. i could never get a tattoo because i change my mind too much, but those are insanely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. that bow tie is crazy ! i have no clue how you would even wear that one. aaand this is the third post ive read about tattoos - ive been contemplating one for a while now .. i think its a sign ! haha

    ps. i would love for you to enter my giveaway :)

    http://thefwordonline.blogspot.com/2010/02/thomas-paul-tote-giveaway_07.html

    xx lue

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow.. love the necklace! so cuteeee.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  17. i don't know what i like better, the bowties or the hats or the clothes! they all look so great to have!

    loving the vogue pics too~

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010