Backstage Smiles + Delubrum

4 Feb 2010

GREY GOOSE & WEDGES 
One of the few rounds I do online is often visit Fashion photography extraordinaire's blog by Sony Vandevelde! presenting us all the glimpses behind the scenes, and a scoop full of new collections in its natural backstage form, I every so often, don't embargo a same feel of an outfit just via looking over the catwalk photos. The photo's Sonny captures behind the scenes, brings out a more personal aura of an outfit and focuses more on the personality of models whom are often seen smiling backstage, providing energy to the photos and letting the personalities of the models shine through.

Sonny himself is a European-born, Sydney-raised photographer. Fed up with the unimaginative “tunnel vision” of his photography instructors, he dropped out of college and learned his craft his own way. And hasn't he just!


+ WEDGES 
ACNE AW 10/11 - MINIMARKET AW 10/11 - CARINE WESTER AW 10/11
Photography Courtesy of Sonny Vandevelde Typepad 

A lot of the Swedish labels consistently develop some excellent shoes to kudize their collections each season, especially the likes of Acne and Minimarket. Most of the shoes they produce, like the Acne Atacoma wedge and Minimarket zipper wedge, end up becoming highly sought after on an international scale. I'm sure the shoes above will continue with this trend.

+ GREY GOOSE CHEAP MONDAY
There has always been one fixe I have never got around to doing! and that is colouring my hair white! I have always wanted my hair plantinum blonde white, a medium short choppy white haircut. I have practically changed my hair to every other colour besides white, but I have never got round to changing it white simply because it will likely will not mesh well with my skin colour. I have a caramel skin tone and dark black eyebrows and in the end could end up looking like a crazy old scientist or just simple colour dye done at home, gone complexly wrong......but maybe one of these days when I have a larger collection of hat wear I might take the leap! 

I have dyed my hair to gray against black in a bob before, but not as funkdafied as the Cheap Monday collection presented below. showing the many hues of grey hair with the splash of black and whiteOne of the more trends seen outside and inside the shows.

12 Comments:

  1. those wedges are so lovely. makes me wanna buy a new one now.

    xx,
    betz
    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Carine Wester shoes are delightful, the way Cheap Monday have styled the models hair makes grey look fun! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the grey and white wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Acne boots! Really want them, wedge boots are so ankle slimming :)

    Love vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg those wedges are sooo prettyy!! really love the blue and the last one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see you did a little research
    I like people who do a little research

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sonny what a nice surprise! I'm glad you thought so!

    thanks for leaving a comment, as always will be looking forward to your updates on your blog, and also your future editorials shoots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i lvoe the bright blue wedges and the yellow tights ^^

    i wana wear my yellow tights ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ADORE THE BECKSTAGE'S PHOTOS! THESE SHOES ARE FANTASTIC! LOVE THE MODELS!♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please give me those shoes!
    I want them all!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010