Spray On Hair Squarrose

9 Apr 2010

Hérissé Coulée of HAIR 

Unusual, exciting and risky something that I am always drawn to, until I am at the hairdressers and being persuaded and talked out of the hair cut or colour I want. Many are naturally protective of their hair style length and colour, but its something I have never felt apprehensive about. If the hair cut or colour goes wrong or doesn't suit, I'll just don a few hats during the period, or fasten on a hair wig I have stored in my room. 

When I do have an idea or style in mind, I am very focused to get the idea across to my hairdresser and have the desired look and outcome, so in my reckoning in that sense I am not completely care free about my hair, but if the outcome is not something I pleased with or cant really pull off, I feel I am only to blame for conjuring up an unconventional idea.   

8 Comments:

  1. LOVE this!! Great post darling, I love statement hair. Although I don't know if I could pull it off myself.
    http://mypeachprincess.blogspot.com
    Love,
    xx. Peach Princess ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it ^^
    i wish my hair was as cool :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a wimp about my hair, which is why I always end up with boring cuts. I really love the recent trend of bright hair, though, and have been experimenting with temporary dyes. Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome post!! there hair looks like candy to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish people were more outgoing with hair and outfits, it would be so fun to dress up like this. People need to get out of teir style ruts!!

    http://89rottenapples.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm afraid I'm not much of a risk taker when it comes to hair color, but these photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am protective about my hair, probably because I'm afraid of the damage if I attempt to dye my black hair.
    These are all so fantastic though, hopefully I can experiment with risky hairstyles at least once :)

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010