MissDIOR Couture

28 May 2010

FRIDAY FILLER COLLAGES


Elzna Stirna of MissDIOR Couture blog, continuously creates aesthetically alluring fashion collages, that simply I feel would compliment any fashion magazine out there. They always inspire me to create some of my own using Photoshop and whatnot, but then I call to mind how self destructive I can be with any Art or creative project that I undertake without a given deadline or monetary value. I wish I could utilise my mini novice easel, take it to the outdoors and sit at peace with a canvas, but I don't have the inner calm or the patience. Feel free to meander at MissDior Coutures blog to see the rest of her creative collages.

Delightedly it would seem no more dodging raindrops for this coming weekend, perfect moment for some Al Fresco dining, and to visit a heritage park for the Tudor Festival. Have a smashing contentfull weekend Everyone!    

11 Comments:

  1. Have A Good Weekend Hun, have fun at the Tudor Festival.


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very Dynamic


    Bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool collages, I love it, specially the first

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh they are gorgeous, thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE YOUR TRENDY SITE, VERY SHARP SELECTION, FÉLICITATIONS, STÉPHANE OF WWW.LUXE-ET-VANITES.BLOGSPOT.COM NEWS CHAPTERS ON MY BLOG : BETONY VERNON, KRISTAMAS KLOUTSCH, JOEL PETER WITKIN, ARMS AND ARMORY JEWELRY, NYC....DONT HESITATE TO SHARE AND LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU LIKE....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Thanks for passing by my page! Your blog is really nice! I love your posts :)

    http://aurinkuus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't be so hard on yourself! My inner perfectionist gets the best of me at times, but I have to quite her down a bit! Because if I don't, I would never get anything accomplished if I waited for the pefect post, perfect picture, perfect time! There's no such thing... just have fun with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. these pictures are so amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010