Academics & Geek Chic

15 Jun 2010

WHY DID I NOT LOOK LIKE THIS AT SCHOOL?
//ph Michele Malka
It's funny how things change, when I was at high school, there was nothing more embarrassing than wearing girly knee high socks, it was all about scrunching the socks down to the ankles, to provide a more rebel care-free look! There was also no such thing as geek chic back then! Our uniform was in Burgundy and black and oddly enough, I  still at times, get put off wearing Burgundy since I had to wear it for all those years.  

Good Luck to all those taking their exams and G.C.S.E's and A'levels, it's never too late for some last minute revision cramming. I was never able to revise unless under pressure and deadline, all nighters and last minute cramming is all I know! 


FREE PERIOD CARD DRAMA 


//Michele Malka 

10 Comments:

  1. I cringe at what I wore at school! If I only knew

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I was such a nerd in high school! I think I still am to an extent! I would've loved to pull off the confidence (at the very least) that these ads exude :) I'm afraid I never owned my "nerdom" back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I looked like that at school :| Typical nerd I was aha.
    Keep in touch gorgeous! KimboxKimboxKimbox xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hate my school uniform XD
    and i really want tht beaded crown ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. why the bloody hell didnt I? ha ha xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish i could pull that look off! but sadly i cant.
    anyway i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always posted amazing pics! Great entry
    thanks for the wishes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog. Oh and I borrowed some photos off you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My uniform was scarlet and grey, which could actually work under other fashion circumstances, but it didn't in school.

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010