Kick It with DSQUARED

14 Jun 2010

SCULPTED BONE HEEL
//Jak+Jill
As some of you may know the World Cup kicked off last Friday, and every spare minute I have had has been devoted to watching the games, which in all likely will result in slackness creeping in to updating this blog, forgive me non-sports fans, but this hyena will be wearing football shirts adorning the flags sipping merrily and soaking up the atmosphere, but hey there's always time to gaze at some tasty shoes. Much Love to You all ..........     

6 Comments:

  1. 1) The shoes are insane!
    2) Have fun watching the games! I'm not a huge soccer fan, but I've been getting into the World Cup action. I especially enjoy rooting for the underdogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait for next Friday when England are playing again! The Vuvuzela's does make it difficult to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes are fabulous xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! The heels are killer man! I love the bone sculps~

    ReplyDelete
  5. those heels are to die for!like really

    and world cup, omg, I think I should watch my heart XD spain, such a bummer today, I feel sorry for them, since they were playing soooo good ): same for south africa )))):

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010