FIFA World Cup 2010

11 Jun 2010

KICK-OFF ONE HOUR TO GO 

Really happy for the South Africans hosting the World Cup this time round, I'm sure they're going to make it a vibrant spectacular tournament, even for the non football fans, the carnival atmosphere is always fun and merry to join in with, it doesn't matter if you're not sure what the term ' Offside' means. Have a Great Weekend everyone....And Congratulations to Maria Doytchinova for the well deserved nomination at the 10th AFA Austria Fashion Awards, for the In Comment Collection. 
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!
 

6 Comments:

  1. The Shakira song really captures the spirit

    Have a fun weekend enjoy the WC :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't catch the video here at work, but I'm sure I'll see plenty FIFA action at home :) Have a great weekend! Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tehe i should listen to more shakira :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great lively song !

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha yay you're a world cup fan too =D
    I've been so exited, I want to watch all the matches (not gonna happen though)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anjj Yay fellow footie fan, although I wont be supporting any team/country with Ronaldo in it though ;)

    Nice hearing from you hun! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010