Metalliferous Gwen Lu

9 Jul 2010


METAGROBOLIZE 

The muse in this editorial Gwen Lu looks abso-bloody-lutely muy muy funkdafied with a futuristic tribal edge look, Gwen's short blonde crop hair has always been an hairstyle I adore because of its daring androgyny cyberpunk introspection. The metallic creations are metagrobolizing << if that's a word!? yep probably not but then again I have a habit for fabricating words when I see something hypnotizing. Sadly I don't know what magazine this Editorial is from.



MUSE: Gwen Lu  Editorial Unknown Asianmodelsblog Photographer: William Lords
Stylist: Beagy Zielinski Manicure: Amber Store

6 Comments:

  1. The short blonde do is daring indeed! Not many people can pull it off, but she pretty much owns this look :) Have a great weekend & fun watching the World Cup Finals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. W.O.W is all I can say, she looks stunning and also with that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Win a giveaway on my blog. Check it out here.

    http://chymecindyblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaway-40-gift-card-from-csn-store.html

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah, that really is metagrobolizing!
    I especially like the second to last picture, I can't tell why... mmm..

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, what a stunning collection of images!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love this post ;)
    Great pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010