Skull + Beads + Bangles

16 Jul 2010

SKULL SENSITIVE
I have always had an over-active imagination (fertile imagination), it probably reflects in my dreams and nightmares. I've come across many tasty items which have a skull attached to it and for some reason I've always associated skulls with the Masonic cult rituals and the darkness, having seen skulls in so many places, I've started to feel desensitised around them. Consequently my sister and I came across a newly opened store which had many tasty leather skull embellished handbags.


thus I decided to seize the opportunity to buy these handbags, my sister brought one and I brought the other so we can swap and share any-time. I do have a weakness for soft leather handbags and we were also fortunate on getting one of the handbags half price due to the staff weren't too sure of the prices...hooray!
    

I took some snaps of my sister Ju Ju Hyena! and if have a closer look you can probably see the beer garden, which we made plenty of use of for The World Cup with the England flag still left standing.. It's a well known tradition in England, that No One flies and displays their national England flag, many countries are naturally patriotic, but not England, unless when the football World Cup arrives, flags are everywhere to be seen however as soon as we are knocked out, everyone takes them down. Although I have yet to take ours down haha largely due to lethargy.

LES BIJOUX DE SOPHIE
Accessory designer, Sophie Levy, the brand called LES BIJOUX DE SOPHIE, creating feminine and beautiful accessories, creating a skull motif.

So no more Skull Sensitive, Before I wish you all a great weekend, via spreading the news of my Giveaway I came across so many funkdafied blogs, there's so many creative bloggers out there, that I will try to share these with you. Mucho Mucho thank you for stopping by here and leaving your comments. It's always appreciated even though I don't say this often. Arriverdercii Dont forget you can still enter the Giveaway!

40 Comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE BAGS!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the details. i fancy skulls as much as you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha cool garden :)
    And omg, love the handbags!!! Specially the one with the smaller skulls, because it looks like studs! And I have a feeling that one is yours? haha knowing your love for studs:D

    Love the necklaces from 'Les Bijoux de Sophie', those skulls are cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anjj Yes that one is mine, haha you do know me and my love for studs! well. Although I will be using the other handbag plenty too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fierce leather skull motif bags, I've never been too fond of Skulls but I do like these.

    I like the matching bangles and beads

    have a fun weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love both handbags, so cool

    ReplyDelete
  7. WE ARE OBBBSESSED WITH SKULLS, you will know this when you see our Beckerman Bite Plate skull as our banner on our blog..hahaa.. Have you seen the Alexander McQueen skull rings? They are A+++mammaazing!haha The addiction is never ending! Those skull bags are DYNAMITE! Love the baby skulls in the rows like that! Your blog is the DIGGITY! LOVE IT!
    Have a fab summer!
    xoBeckerman Girls
    http://beckermanbiteplate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey thanks for commenting. Your blog is super cute! I'd love to add you to my blogroll, care to trade links?

    Olive

    www.VisforOlive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you!
    and it was delicious indeed. i'm really loving this jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY GOSH!!! That stuff is AMAZING! I love the bags!

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg amazing bags! i have one similar to the skull one, except its studs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this post! I have a soft spot for skull detail too.
    Have you heard of inspirations on hypeed? I'd really like to add some of these images to my inspirations :)
    Thanks for checking out my blog, Loving yours, started following :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love gothic and punk things ^^ and i loev these skulls items ~:3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh! Those scull bags are pretty unique and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the purse, you look amazing!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those bags are probably the coolest fucking things I've ever seen. Just sayin' xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woah! Completely in love with the bag with the skull! Amazing!

    xx
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the bags!
    Have a great weekend.




    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  19. omg what a beautiful clutch! im a big fan of skulls as well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous bag!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow!! I'm not even a skull and cross bones type of girl, but I love both bags!! Especially the one with the studded skulls! How cute! And I especially like your strategy of divide and conquer with your sis...very well played, my friend ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  22. i LOVE those skull bags, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the skull bags and the jewelry is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMGOSH!!!!!! Uber nice!!!! the first one is so freaking cool

    ReplyDelete
  25. those purses are so cool. i love the skulls. :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG!! Definitely the coolest clutch ever!! I want them all!! xxxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  27. The bags are amazing! They remind me of Alexander McQueen's stuff, which I love!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I´m loving skulls these days too! I could never same to take off my leather cuff with a skull on it. Those bags are gorgeous and for 50%off,what a steal! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Les Bijoux de Sophie is one of my favorite jewelry designers---so whimsical.

    xx
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  30. The second bag is sooo cool and I love it paired with a delicate dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. love your accesories. me want! :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. this bags are to die for! amazing pics and great blog :)
    have a nice week!
    Daisy
    http://daisyline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Good stuff! I continue to enjoy reading these posts.

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010