G Dragon Hair Attachment

13 Sept 2010

HAIR ACCESSORY STRICTLY NOT ONLY FOR THE HEAD
In sync with the natural vibe of your body, every beat, every tone, every melody, the aforementioned naturally fits that of the muse named G Dragon, photographed below, he's the K-POP veteran band member of BIG BANG, known for inhabiting a free spirit when it comes to style, fashion and rhymes. And it would also seem he's donning a blonde hair braid neck piece! Where could I get my hands on this!?


This could be my first ideal D.I.Y project to undertake, if only I had the time patience and aptitude!.. oh well that was a short lived dream and idea. Moving On this hair piece necklace reminds me of a post I wrote before named Haversack of Accessories, when I was pondering on whether to buy a human hair zip necklace. I can confirm I did buy the hair zip necklace, but I came to conclusion it was more suited for those who didn't have black hair, it was just a hairy black hair overload, I wasn't feeling the look. So I gave it to a blonde haired friend of mine, who was able to fully pull off the look. And so it wasn't a bad idea overall. reassures

Zip Necklace with Human Hair and chunky lobster-clasp closure.

HAIR ATTACHMENT PART II- MANDY COON
The NY Fashion week SS 2011 is currently under-way, and what caught my eye from the Mandy Coon presentation was the exaggerated braided helmet hair, providing a Mary Quant mod expression 60's style. I've got to experiment with this one, I'll use my sister as a guinea pig, if she lets me!
       
Photo's courtesy of Shawn Brackbill

6 Comments:

  1. Gah!! I'm usully pretty easy going, but I think I drawn the line on hair accessories. Not for me at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blonde braid hair necklace looks coool* I wouldn't mind one myself :]

    At least you gave the zip hair necklace a go, I bet your friend must be happy with her gift.

    Helmet Hair Braids *excited* fab 60's style.

    Glad to see your updating again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really digging the Helmet Braided Hair from the Mandy Coon section.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the hair trend, and that zip necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love G-Dragon! Not sure about the zip hair necklace though... Wish I could braid my own hair but it's too short!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice shots and beautiful pics!
    best:)

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010