Hyena Hair

3 Nov 2010

BUMBLEBEE BOB

I'm sharing my recent hair cut with mental preparedness you could say I was reluctant , I had the hair chopped off after I unwittingly set fire to my hair~~I never realised hair could be so flammable! the hair was elbow length ~~!! Nevertheless I decided to go for the full bob, then make it shoulder length... And now I name it the Bumble Beee Bob. This is my first phase of colour, I will gradually whiten the colour at my next appointment at the hairdressers. Should I go as far to matching it with my bumble bee coloured socks? *=* I'm kidding I promise!   


The feathered cape, is one my favourite accessories but frankly I don't wear it often enough, but it fell off the tall high shelf whilst opening the closet and concluded it was a predetermined course. Half Bird/Half Bumble Bee. Should I have chirp chirped or made the Bzzzzzzz sound?!



The left side of my hair with the natural colour, I kept this side subtle. I'm gonna miss tying my hair in a bun though, but it will grow quick as it usually does.

9 Comments:

  1. *exciting* Kewl HAIR! SO very you!! you've finally posted some more pics of yourself bumble bee/hyena.

    L.O.V.E the cape with grey silver feathers :)

    you really should post some more photo's, even though I know your introvert when it comes to being in front of the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cool hair, I like it! I didn't know hair was flammable either... good to know now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funkee hair! very much like your blog :}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weee, that is one awesome haircut! You have guts :D Seriously loving it, but please...no bumblebee socks .__. haha
    I see you managed to make something good out of your burned hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course hair is flammable! Isn't that how Michael Jackson got addicted to pain meds? His hair caught on fire and burned his scalp! The addiction to pain meds started then :o/ But I digress, love that you take risks with your hair! Can't believe your hair was elbow length and that you cut it all off to a bob! You crazy girl! But that's what I ♥ about you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair reminds me of NICKI MINAJ! looks awesome I wish I had the guts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - You re the Queen BEE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buzzzzzzzzzz - You re Queen BEE !

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010