Fellow Blogger's Photo Project- Put Faces to URLs

9 Feb 2011

Photographs of bloggers, alone, illuminated by computer screen~ sounds kind off elementary for a photo project! Howbeit, Gabriela Herman's photo's, bring a milieu of intimacy, by exhibiting body-language  atmospheric physical workspace's created either permanent or temporary by the blogger. It's fascinating to see from these portraits, solitary actions of bloggers alone in the dark illuminated by the computer screens, acting out their thought process via either solitary body stances or tranquilizing postures. 
Julia Rappaport fork lift 
Drew Grant crushable 
Ruben Natal-San Miguel artmostfierce 
Lilit Marcus, the gloss 
Richard Blakeley gawker 
Imran Khan letters to romeo 
Manjari Sharma ishaara 
Soraya Darabi foodspotting 
I can't imagine I look too indifferent to these bloggers above, though I can safely say, I've blogged fully clothed thus far! not in my underwear like Ruben-natal from above ^^, that is if he is wearing anything under there! ~ It has only occurred to me that food bloggers, would have to make frequent trips to the fridge, entailing that exact ingredient.  

8 Comments:

  1. this was such an adorable post.
    LOVED it.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faboloso photography project! I've just recently brought a Canon DSLR D90! Projects like this truly inspire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great series! I'm afraid I don't look that glamorous or sexy either. I'm usually sitting on my dining room table with my sweats and UGG slippers :) In the morning before work, I'll usually throw on a robe because it gets extra cold in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea, the pictures are amazing, the light is very nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaww, this is beautiful!!
    I love it!!
    xx

    Henar
    ... OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha fabulous. Looks a lot like me lol, tho I never blog in the dark :')

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heheh...cool post!!

    And I also keep my clothes on when blogging... ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010