Happy Birthday Madre

1 Mar 2011

Hey kind reader! 

You're maybe wondering why it's been a few week and there's no post's about something absolutely off odd ball. But I've got an uber good reason--I promise. And I also promise to tell you all about it...some other time...honest! I tell you what though, I've been bookmarking all the little swell and dandy contraptions and habiliments over these last few weeks, and I'm itching to post these....there's a crush of new Fall 2011 collections exhibited at the New York, London, Italy Fashion Week I'm craving to share with you, though I know for now, I'm gonna have to pace myself! And todays, my mothers Birthday, which is why I've posted an old vintage photo of her -  as-well as Bonjour Paris Fashion Week! oh là là [yep french isn't my thang!]


She wont be happy to find out that I dug up this old photo from the photo album! But there's something about the coloring of this vinatge photo which I adore, as well as my mothers simplicity and innocence before migrating to England.  

6 Comments:

  1. Salute! nice to see your back blogging!

    Happy Birthday to your mum, a really beautiful photo, with the dated photography feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following, I've just discovered you're blog and it's wonderful, it will provide a great resource to my work!

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mum looks beautiful, I love the little eye-liner around the eyes and bindi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous picture of your mom!! I hope you have it framed because it's absolutely beautiful! Happy Birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful antiquarian photo of your mom! thanks for sharing and belated happy birthday to her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw your mother looks adorable,she's pretty~ congrats to her (even tho I'm so late)

    Love the pinks in this picture :)

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010