Link Love : Would You Rather ?

6 Jul 2012


Which would you rather ?  My answers are a borrower .. an alligator tail .. and the last one is hard to choose!? 
































Would you rather is a pretty simple game, where I think we've all played it one time or another during our fruitful teen years! Most likely we played it for our own amusement or just out of sheer boredom especially if it was during a double maths lesson.

From a curious perspective I wonder if we can deduce a persons personality or rationale through their answers, even if they're make believe scenarios !? The witty part can come afterwards when discussing the trivial answers and why we came to that conclusion, or is that a tad too geeky of me ? 

So anyhow it made me smile when I came across the http://woodyrather.tumblr.com whom creates fun colourful illustrations characterising the would you rather scenarios. Go check it out! How would you answer the above ? ? 

Enjoy your weekend folkss!

7 Comments:

  1. Oh what splendid fresh illustrations ! I remember playing these brainteasers.

    My answers would be a borrower an alligator tail and unable to control my bladder! (at least I could wash! )

    Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog! I love these illustrations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, those are fun indeed.. and great childhood reminders.. have to play that game again! but don't ask me any of the above LOL! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!!!love the ilustrations!kisses and thanks a lot for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. girrrl, your blog layout is so pro! how did ya do it?! I loveee it!

    And ahhh this is actually so much fun! What a quirky and cute idea. I love playing this game on car rides! For real! hahah.

    Anyways, my answers: borrower, tail, and wash (ew.) hahah. Yay! Thanks for the fun.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Lexy! :) I just tinkered with different blog layouts and code. But I still have alot more to learn.

      Delete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010