Aloha Bloglovin + Feedly

29 Jun 2013




I'm not a fan of change, I used my Blogger dashboard to follow blogs. but as you know Google Reader is almost dead...So it's time to take the full time plunge with Bloglovin + Feedly. Both allow you to easily import your Google Reader subscriptions, so you can seamlessly transition from one to the other, without losing any of your favorite blogs! 

Please leave me your bloglovin links so I do not lose anybody! and can continue to discover new blogs. I hope to see you there! Or I'll set my hyena pack on you! Do not be fooled by the above photo ;-)

4 Comments:

  1. Awh you beautiful hyena! I'm following you via Bloglovin & Feedly. Enjoy your Sunday.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that’s awesome! I love the Hyena. :)

    Following on Bloglovin and Feedly. I think I prefer using Feedly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though I'm not effected by the GFC change I still followed on BL because I think you are awesome and well I just want to hehehe! Thanks so much for your kind words on my blog lovely.

    Have a great week,

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers hun and thanks a heap, and you're welcome xx

      Delete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010