Tokyo Street Style No.7

28 Jun 2013

Whenever I'm void of inspiration and imagination , Asian street style never fails to buoy my impulses. It has been Yonks since I've last hatched together an Asian street style post. Tokyo Yabai ~ !!


Clear mirrored sunglasses with matching colored earrings + 80's inspired hat and shoes.
B & W structured dress + white tassel necklace - complemented with the backdrop
Work like overalls industrial numbered stencil on pockets + mini bowtie + green & transparent clutch
 Sport chic + polka dots + pearls dig the little bag clipped to the waist

Funky adidas Originals x Jeremy Scott Leopard Tail Sneakers
Black + Red Combo
Retro Ghost-busters Tee - I WANT one !!




 B & W outfit - Balmain shirt + mirrored sunglasses + hat

Denim on denim + Frida Kahlo Tee

Photo's courtesy of  DropTokyo + RidSnap 

6 Comments:

  1. Well, I can't really decide which is my favourite here, since they're all DOPE! Awesomeness.

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love! though a bit jealous as i could never look so put-together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are awesome.

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have a completly avant garde street style!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The street style from Tokyo is very unique! I love the girl's outfit with the Adidas shirt and sneakers *-* and also the outfit of the penultimate photo, that Balmain shirt is amazing *-*


    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I wish I was as cool as my home folk sometimes!

    www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010