Cross and Ring Metal hardware Bag

18 Jun 2013

I may need to dissuade my frivolous needs to buy another handbag. Handbags are THE prime reason why I'm always misplacing my items, the crane that is my hand is always rummaging and transferring Purse ; Debit Cards : ID : Keys : Phone and Makeup etc to another handbag that compliments my mood, outfit and whim on the day.



Lickety-split forthwith   I lusted over the cross and ring metal hardware clasp on this bag, it slightly reminded me of the Givenchy Obsedia bag with the cross and ring clasp WITHOUT it being a fraction of the cost. 

I discovered it at my fave online store 11st, a reputable Korean marketplace where there's literally thousands and thousands of items, you will need patience but Boy does it pay off!! because there are so many gems to discover and the price is much CHEAPER than what you may get at Romwe , Choies , Sheinside or Oasap.

13 Comments:

  1. I DO love the Givenchy Obsedia signature clasp, and the above is the next BEST thing!! GREAT find hunny.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing bag. The metal detail is just right, it keeps all balanced :).

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice pic
    like it
    xx
    http://thedesire.blogs.elle.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cross body bags are on of my fave accessories.

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag,
    definately gonna check that webshop out, looks awesome!

    Love, Liese
    catsanddresses.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg. Need that bag!!!

    Fantastic store though!

    from your friendly dippster
    @ thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I like the sound of 11st! My wallet not so much hehehe! Did you get the bag from here? It's a real stunner and looook quite expensive too (always a HUGE bonus)

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the gold hardware with black. It looks very nice and expensive and it actually looks like the Givency bag! that's a great find!! :D


    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab find, it looks really expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This handbag is so cool, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uh!! I want that bag - it's gorgeous!!

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Handbag is really good. Yes, cross and ring metal hardware clasp make it a useful handbag for women.

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010